• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

OMP 70" Fusion has ARRIVED!

BalsaDust

I entered the scheme contest. :) I didn't win though :(.
I think it looks pretty good though. Hell its a slab so it's gonna get beat all to hell in no time anyways. That's what a slab is for.

emtp275

100cc
Three things.
A. There is a Scheme A that was the original scheme from the first Fusion
B. Its simply impossible to please every in this hobby with the color scheme they like. Someone is going to hate it....
C. We did have a color scheme contest a while back. Not sure if you entered, but that was your chance to make a kick butt trim scheme. :)

Its your opinion yes and you have the right to that. Its just simply impossible to please everyone in this hobby with a trim scheme.

I like the way you addressed this comment, No I dont want this air frame, Ill just beat it to death with in a month or so, however there are other company's that I have witnessed take bad comments and reply to them in a way that that makes them look like an AS%. Way to give things a positive vibe for the company you represent.

garlandk

100cc
I like the way you addressed this comment, No I dont want this air frame, Ill just beat it to death with in a month or so, however there are other company's that I have witnessed take bad comments and reply to them in a way that that makes them look like an AS%. Way to give things a positive vibe for the company you represent.
Thank you. Its a lot of work that goes into making an ARF. We need opinions from users because we just want our next product to be even better. I will say not everything is perfect when we create a plane but I will say we will try to make it right the next time. Maybe if this sells well we can offer a all white scheme for those wanting to add their own touch to the plane.

I've been wanting to get one of the VVRC 20cc motors and I have some Hitec 5945's. This has my eye so I may have to consider getting one of these.

Cervelo

30cc
I'm in the process of building mine I got the red white and blue scheme it looks really good ,comes with a great hardware package. I didn't think the price was bad considering what you get. Can't wait to fly it have a dle 20 to go on it.

garlandk

100cc
We got in an email from a customer yesterday. Figure we would share this.

I took my new 70" E-Fusion out this afternoon for initial test flights and was I ever surprised! This thing is a real Beasie! (In a good way.)

I varied the power-train up quite a bit opting to go with a simple 1500w Turnigy "60" motor, a 60 amp Plush ESC and I'm running a single 4,000maA 6 cell Turnigy Zippy Pack battery and a 16 x 8 wood prop. (Hacker equipment is OK, but over the last few years I've found you can do just as well for about 1/2 the price with the HobbyKing gear that's out there so I run a lot of that gear..) OK, this sounds like a downgraded set up and I was really expecting mediocre performance but was determined to go with equipment I had on board and hope for the best. I was not looking for a 3D ship.

After a 20 foot take off roll on grass I was able to climb out vertical until I got tired and pushed her over at the top. A real surprise. A couple of clicks of down trim and she was running on rails. being an older pattern guy I flew the entire senior IMAC pattern from start to finish and this airframe did not miss a beat. Point rolls were clean and crisp, spin recovery was right on cue and landings were effortless, most resulting in a tail wheel first touch-down after a full flair. Landings are really fun with the Fusion....

I can't wait for the rest of the club to see this little puppy next weekend. Are they ever going to be shocked.
Nice going on this airframe. Building it was straight forward and without any of the usual issues. This is a WINNER!!!!!

Best Regards,
Randy Kuntz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 257
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 250