• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Old Farts Thread 50+

SteveT.

100cc
Well guys, it's official. I turned 50 on Sep 6th, so now I can post in this thread...as soon as I find my spectacles and my cane and my geritol...;)

Congrats....a few more years and you start getting "senior discounts"....

SteveT

rdcskkrose

Banned
Well guys, it's official. I turned 50 on Sep 6th, so now I can post in this thread...as soon as I find my spectacles and my cane and my geritol...;)

LOL. It ain't like that yet!

Hell! We're still young.

Finally got all the wallet suckers (children) out of mine. LOL. They are sucking somebody elses wallet or making it on their own now.

Now is the time to indulge and enjoy! (Or save for retirement. Crap!) No looking Back!

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

July 1951, I know I'm qualified... New here, just signed up and really want to thank the Admin for hosting such a nice site. I may be old but I bet I can still learn something.

Well thanks for the nice comments....we've tried pretty hard to make this a nice place to visit, so we're glad you're here and hope you keep coming back. :)

SteveT.

100cc
Well thanks for the nice comments....we've tried pretty hard to make this a nice place to visit, so we're glad you're here and hope you keep coming back. :)

Not just a nice place to visit......a great place to stay!!....... :D :D

SteveT