Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Official 3DRCF Review of EME 55V2 and accessories from Mile High RC

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Bipenut53, Mar 22, 2016.

1. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    Gotcha! I've thought about putting thin foam strategically in the fuselage to keep the airframe from eating itself with resonant vibrations. I've seen the same thing done with full scale airplanes in addition to insulation.

2. Ok I understand where and why you are thinking that way, I'm not sure it would have the desired effect on a smaller scale like our airframes. One thing I have learned over the years is a person can improve things to uselessness, we are not building a violin lol. These airframes are pretty rigid if you compare them to a full scale airplane and can withstand the vibration induced by the engine...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2016
  3. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

Man I'm looking forward to seeing that thing in the air... That engine sounds really healthy!

4. It is really healthy and so far I am quite pleased with it. I think in the middle of the week next week I will get to fly it and should have some video of it then. Looking forward to seeing just how it performs

5. I got to fly the airplane today! You can see the final part of the review and flight video on page one of this thread. A big thank you to Mile High RC, [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4379]cam4569[/MENTION]!

6. cam4569

cam4569 70cc twin V2

Someday the cameraman might keep up lol. Sweet plane fun to watch

7. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    Looks like a fun plane! I thought the camera man did great! ;)

8. Lol yes me too but he is the type who is a perfectionist... Same person who said that about the cameraman was the cameraman lol.... That airplane is great to fly! And it's a good combo with that engine

9. cam4569

cam4569 70cc twin V2

I just like things done to my standard lol. I am impressed with the EME and will be getting one on whatever my next gaser will be someday

10. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

Wow I really enjoyed watching your flight man. You've really seem to increase in confidence and ability dude! Great flying and the whole setup is awesome. Nice!!!