• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Official 3DRCF Review of EME 55V2 and accessories from Mile High RC

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Gotcha! I've thought about putting thin foam strategically in the fuselage to keep the airframe from eating itself with resonant vibrations. I've seen the same thing done with full scale airplanes in addition to insulation.

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok I understand where and why you are thinking that way, I'm not sure it would have the desired effect on a smaller scale like our airframes. One thing I have learned over the years is a person can improve things to uselessness, we are not building a violin lol. These airframes are pretty rigid if you compare them to a full scale airplane and can withstand the vibration induced by the engine...

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Man I'm looking forward to seeing that thing in the air... That engine sounds really healthy!

Bipenut53

150cc
It is really healthy and so far I am quite pleased with it. I think in the middle of the week next week I will get to fly it and should have some video of it then. Looking forward to seeing just how it performs

Bipenut53

150cc
I got to fly the airplane today! You can see the final part of the review and flight video on page one of this thread. A big thank you to Mile High RC, [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4379]cam4569[/MENTION]!

Bipenut53

150cc
Lol yes me too but he is the type who is a perfectionist... Same person who said that about the cameraman was the cameraman lol.... That airplane is great to fly! And it's a good combo with that engine

cam4569

70cc twin V2
I just like things done to my standard lol. I am impressed with the EME and will be getting one on whatever my next gaser will be someday

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow I really enjoyed watching your flight man. You've really seem to increase in confidence and ability dude! Great flying and the whole setup is awesome. Nice!!!