• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! NIB's - Carden Extra 300 -$300

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I built a Kougar back in the day with an O.S. 40 and a tuned pipe. It was fun and fast. Thinking back, that may have been my first foam wing project.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @David Cokley, I thought we had an understanding. "NO" "NO" "NO" new planes until that Lazer is finished. At this rate, I can assemble/restore two Yaks and still you won't have that Lazer done. GIT WIT IT!!! :laughing:

LMOA ! ! !
Hey @stangflyer,

Just because I don't have time to work on my Laser doesn't mean I can't pick up a new toy when I have a chance. Besides, like I said above, I'm not the one whose going to be building this plane anyway. You should be glad of one thing, come to think of it. Since I now have this Carden, I now have a home for my little red head. Therefore, the twin will definitely be going in the Laser. . . . . :yesss:.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
LMOA ! ! !
Hey @stangflyer,

Just because I don't have time to work on my Laser doesn't mean I can't pick up a new toy when I have a chance. Besides, like I said above, I'm not the one whose going to be building this plane anyway. You should be glad of one thing, come to think of it. Since I now have this Carden, I now have a home for my little red head. Therefore, the twin will definitely be going in the Laser. . . . . :yesss:.
Oh you're evil. You had this planned from the beginning didn't you?:devil-dance: