Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale NIB 50% Christen Eagle Kit

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Kits, ARF's, parts, etc.' started by Scubabubbles, Apr 1, 2017.

1. I have a NIB EMHW 50% Christen Eagle Kit....purchased new in January 2017. Was planning to build but found Mike Busutil's Eagle ready to fly for sale. $2,000 (Buyer pays Shipping) Save $400 over the price I paid. Eagle.jpg

2. Red Baron Hobbies

Red Baron Hobbies New to GSN!

By any chance will you be at Joe Nall? Or I will be in Tulsa possible late next month. Please let me know. Tim

3. Tim. the kit is at Nir Schwietzer's shop in Germantown, Maryland. I had it shipped to him when he was contracted to construct it for me. I since purchased Mike Busitil's Eagle ready to fly. Nir did not start the kit so it is fresh in the box. I will help with shipping if you are interested.

Richard

4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Richard;
    My friend out here is finishing this exact plane this year. He has purchased a Kolm 240 flat four cylinder for his. I would be very interested in any information you could offer me on how your plane flies with the 3w 212. I have the same engine that is going back on my 129" 40% Pilot Yak. I have seen this planes fly with a DLE 222 and they are very impressive. I love the way Mikes Eagle sounds and flies. The 212 does an incredible job from a video point of view. First hand information would be very helpful and appreciated. Thanks so much.
    Rob

5. Rob, unfortunately I haven't had an opportunity to fly the Eagle I purchased from Mike Busutil. I made a trip to Yuma just 3 weeks ago to pick it up and have been freshening up some items with the fuel system, servos being updated at JR Americas, etc. etc. I should have a chance in the next couple of weeks to check it out with some test flights and then we have a big club fun fly scheduled for the Memorial Day weekend. I 'll let you know how it goes.

Richard

Paul likes this.
  6. Jarvis2542

Jarvis2542 New to GSN!

Is this for sale still???

7. Yes I still have it. Richard