• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Newsletter and forum

wedoitall

Just got home from take'n my girls out for a day of go-karts and Hibachi. Opened up my email and saw a nice newsletter from the G-man. After reading the newsletter i was thinking about how i appreciated how much this site has helped and also entertained me.

Just wanted to thank the guys that run 3drcforums (Gyro, SnowDog, and NJSwede) for all the hard work they do so we have a great place to talk, learn and share 3d.
Would also like to thank all the guys that have been flying 3d for awhile that help us noobs by answering questions, posting articles, blogs, and info in the 3dpedia. Finally would like to thank the vendors that support this site and give-away free swag to the members.

Oh yea almost forgot, BIG thanks that those who sell planes that are not LPU!!!!! :clap: