• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New Website

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thank you for your praises on the new site and EXTREME patience with the old site. It has been a long time coming and we are very excited about the new site.

Let us know your thoughts and comments and if you have any issues with the new site please let us know so we can resolve it as fast as possible.

Thank you again!

Rocco / Aeroworks

Robotech

70cc twin V2
New site looks great. Hal Jennings brought a Freestyle 260 out to a large gathering at our club yesterday and I got a chance to fly it. What a great flying plane. I usually don't care for planes of this size but it flies like a 100cc, just a little more "nimble". I think 5 or 6 people took a turn with it and everyone loved it.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
The "ONLY" electric I own, (at present) is my Freestyle 260. I can honestly say I have beat the snot outta that poor thing and it just keeps coming back for more. I do schtuff with that little guy I wouldn't even dream of doing with my other airframes. It don't care.... it just winks at me and says, "more....gimme more". LOL

I've considered the larger size just cuz this one has been so darned much fun. Bigger is better right??? hee hee

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
stangflyer said
The "ONLY" electric I own, (at present) is my Freestyle 260. I can honestly say I have beat the snot outta that poor thing and it just keeps coming back for more. I do schtuff with that little guy I wouldn't even dream of doing with my other airframes. It don't care.... it just winks at me and says, "more....gimme more". LOL

I've considered the larger size just cuz this one has been so darned much fun. Bigger is better right??? hee hee
You'd love the 60cc freestyle, I have lots of big planes in the trailer and it is the only one that I pull out to fly every time that I am at the field!  One of my 120cc size planes is going to have to go when the freestyle 120 comes out and I don't know which it will be yet! lol