• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New PAU Team Member: Colton Lubbe

Ant

50cc
Congrats Colton!! I've flown with Colton and Austin several times at SSRC and they are both really good kids.

Nice job Ken and Don..

thurmma

150cc
As others have said, a great story with a bitter sweet ending. Congrats Colton! Will be looking forward to seeing you fly at Joe Nall if you can make it this year. You have one of the best sponsors the industry has backing you.

When I was back east about month ago I had the honor of meeting and flying with this young Man. He is a model RC Kid and I'm proud to call him my friend. Congrats Colton!

Ken, You are a class act my friend!

Dave

Dave, I missed your call the other day. Been traveling a lot. I got everything sorted out and really appreciate everything you do to help.

Thanks again. Ps I would send a pm but can't get it to work.

Josh Franke

PAUCOLTON

New to GSN!
THANK YOU EVERYONE ! this was a very difficult story to write as it was bittersweet. i actually had to have father don assist me as we both struggled being very close to Carl. this is coltons moment but i want to say a few things. please take the time in your life to make yourself happy. don't live in someones shadow and live life for them unless its your god. take 5 minutes each day and reach out to a friend and say hi or drop them a text or email. the one thing we have all learned is you can have money, material items but when he comes calling you cant have one more minute.

in addition to this story i want to add that at 15 1/2 colton stood by Carl day by day watching Carl get sicker and sicker. with the strength of his mom and brother Austin they were with Carl to the end. no matter how sick he became he manned up. he could have like many others just stayed away. he made me proud. he has a great foundation.

its funny when the student passes the teacher. its a bitter sweet moment. (although i still fly way smoother in my style then him lol) bender,rolling harrier,mikep, father don eli and a host of others have embraced colton and helped shape him in to be a gentleman at the field and a true rc freak.

i am going to embarrass him with a picture i cherish from 2009 or 2010 he was 11. his plane was bigger than he was. it was a special day. he got his snapasaures sticker just after this picture that he still to this day relishes. hes made me proud and i assure all of you that he will represent Herve and Pau well. Herve thank you from the bottom of my heart you have no idea !!!

Last edited: