• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Tweek

New to GSN!
Hi guys, thanks for the welcome. New to the group, just gettin' my feet wet here. Been flying R/C off and on since about '75, been on a 2-ish yr break with work and fam taking up most of my time. Bringing some of my old stuff outta the cobwebs. I'm mostly a sport pilot, but have an interest in improving my 3D skills (not many skills in 3D here, so anything is an improvement!). I fly a variety of smaller aircraft, from electrics and park flyers to my largest stuff only being 80".

Yoda

30cc
I think this will be my last post on this thread!! I'll take some photos of where I fly and my Ripmax Acrowot. I also have the J!ve a funfly type thingy that I need to maiden.

There won't be much to see of the 'runway' as its only a 60 feet diameter circle of mown field.

I believe I said that it might be my last post in the intro forum!!!

Here are some pics of my Acrowot and our flying field.

Acrowot web.jpg
My Acrowot.
Flying Field web.jpg
Looking from the pits area. I have marked (badly) the area of our circular runway.
20140712_141307.jpg
The 2 iconic radio masts on the white cliffs of Dover. There used to be three but one was removed about 15 years ago. (They are not leaning, just a badly taken photo on my phone.) :facepalm:

redeyes

New to GSN!
Hello everyone... thanks for the add to the group... I'm the newest team member over at Aero-Model/Hacker Brushless USA so if I can help in any way, just let me know...

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Bring on the IMAC. I've been doing some iMAC sequences just for fun and it really has helped my transitioning between 3d tricks. Glad to have ya!