• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I just finished a masters as well... lots of work for sure. I didn't participate too much while that was going on. What field of study are you pursuing?

jcrosk

30cc
I'm pursuing a masters of business administration with a focus on project management. I hear you; the last two seasons I've been out 5 times total. I'm really looking forward to getting out this year.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm pursuing a masters of business administration with a focus on project management. I hear you; the last two seasons I've been out 5 times total. I'm really looking forward to getting out this year.

Nice! I remember when I was getting my degree taking night classes etc... Oh how it sucked. But I'm so glad I did and sooooooo glad it's over. Whew.... feels like yesterday when I stood on that stage!

jcrosk

30cc
That's great 3DMike! I'm writing a paper right now and then I get a week off. It sucks because I have a new 3DHS Velox sitting behind me about 20% complete and all I want to do is finish the build. At least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now; I'm almost there!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I just finished mine in Accounting. I swear it nearly killed me. Now I'm just praying I can get past CPA exams.

My new 3d foamy

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387860164007.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387860164007.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 178