• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I got the extreme flight mxs 64 inch love it what a little beast I would love if they made a 78inch

What a great plane! I personally haven't flown one but have seen several. I also would like a chance to fly the 60 Laser-EXP! My dream plane is the EF 104 Extra.... WOW What a plane. Saw Daniel Holman this year at Wenatchee with his and OMG what a plane.... ok yes and what a pilot!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Oh man I'm so jealous.... Every plane Chris Hinson from EF puts out is awesome and I am very partial to the Extra! If you haven't talked to Chris or heard his story about how her started Extreme Flight we have it in a podcast here http://3drcforums.com/showthread.php?1101-Podcast-3!-Guest-Chris-Hinson It's a great interview!

Listening to it now while working, thanks

I love the podcasts! I've listened to all of them several times now. Very informative and better than listening to my work mates!

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Welcoming these new 3d addicts to our community!
[MENTION=2711]MaricruzS[/MENTION] [MENTION=2710]st99[/MENTION] [MENTION=2709]marksp[/MENTION]

Welcome guys! Tell us a little about yourself! Maybe where you live, what you fly, how long you've been flying etc... Anything you would like.

Happy Holidays Guys!

Spain

30cc
Thanks for the shout-out!

I'm new to RC flying in my 2nd year after many years surface RC racing (off-road/on-road gas & electric). Joining 3D RC forum to pick up whatever learning's I can sort out along the way. I'm mostly a scale sport flyer and currently passionate about bush/tundra style planes named after four legged furry critters (Cubs, Beavers, Otters, etc.).

Cheers

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks for the shout-out!

I'm new to RC flying in my 2nd year after many years surface RC racing (off-road/on-road gas & electric). Joining 3D RC forum to pick up whatever learning's I can sort out along the way. I'm mostly a scale sport flyer and currently passionate about bush/tundra style planes named after four legged furry critters (Cubs, Beavers, Otters, etc.).

Cheers

Nice! Well don't forget about the BIG FOOT! :) Welcome man.... We have several guys here enjoying those planes and if you need anything just let us know.