• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Yeah, Bobby reminded me of that tonight. I did miss that show, and totally forgot about it! :ashamed:

We're definitely going to have more plane content, because I'm swinging back to that side of the hobby now. I spent all afternoon surfing the build threads here, and had a blast. Now I want one of those 48" EPP Slicks! ;)

He's caught the 3D bug guys. :D

Chris, the bug is serious. I have a box of fail from this past season that would end the hobby for most. I in turn bought a 30cc slick from Redwing along with an FT3D from Flite Test, am thinking of what to replace my Vyper Bype with (probably another one), and am looking for a home for my DLE 20.

Normal people would've quit, ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a rctodayshow forum in real flight was gonna jump in for abit but there was a password.

Texas. :)

He's caught the 3D bug guys.

Chris, the bug is serious. I have a box of fail from this past season that would end the hobby for most. I in turn bought a 30cc slick from Redwing along with an FT3D from Flite Test, am thinking of what to replace my Vyper Bype with (probably another one), and am looking for a home for my DLE 20.

Normal people would've quit, ha.
There is nothing normal about any of us. LOL

For the longest time, I had little interest in 3D planes. To be honest, I didn't see the appeal! Then I got the Velox and Slick and did my first tumbles and blenders... Now I get it. It's a whole new discipline to learn, and I'm having fun. :cool:

Hello everyone

Hello Guys I just wanted to finally say hello. I have been a member for a few months now and have not had a chance to say hello and introduce my self. I have only been flying for a year now and this site has helped me with setups and questions I had to learn.I started out with a Parkzone T-28 and it turned into an addiction lol. I found a P.A Addiction and a 34" 3Dhs 540 Edge used from a guy up in North New Jersey and now love flying 3d .My son started flying with me at 8 years old and does very well with his Twisted Hobbies Slick. Just want to say thanks for all the help

My introduction

Hello all I mainly fly helicopters and threw out the years had a few planes. Few edf jets few nitro planes nothing to exspensive. I decided I want 1 nice plane. So my wife got me a 70" velox for christmas. So doing my research I came across tgis forum.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hello all I mainly fly helicopters and threw out the years had a few planes. Few edf jets few nitro planes nothing to exspensive. I decided I want 1 nice plane. So my wife got me a 70" velox for christmas. So doing my research I came across tgis forum.

Hi all I fly extreme flight mxs 64inch mxs and loving it.

Welcome to the site gentlemen, we're happy to have you with us!