• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks dth7! I should have posted the build thread with my welcome. My bad!

See how we all support each other. Awesome group of guys!

Welcome to all the recent new members, the community aspect of this site never ceases to put a smile on my face!

Since my other Laser won't be leaving NJ (enjoy it Pontus!), I ordered a new one today to build here in TX. :)

joshgluck

100cc
Hey guys welcome aboard!

This size sure is blowing up.. Don't forget to post in the out a face to a name thread. It certainly helps when you get to a FLI or show or what not!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Welcome to all the recent new members, the community aspect of this site never ceases to put a smile on my face!

Since my other Laser won't be leaving NJ (enjoy it Pontus!), I ordered a new one today to build here in TX. :)

Hey Gary,
Why don't you come visit up to NH with one of your giants then go home thinking I'll ship and decide to leave it with me?!!!!haha. Lucky Pontus!

albsurfer

New to GSN!
Hi, I'm albsurfer, living in Reseda, CA. We fly at the "Sepulveda Basin" belows Van Nuys airport. You can find the field on youtube.
I just put a 60" Sbach 342 into the dirt flying in gusty winds flying crazy sh*&. My 3dhs Extra 300shp had a motor box failure and went in two days ago. The motor is fine, but the airframe is done. Broken in too many places. Trying to figure out what to get next. :)
Good to see all the names in the thread.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hi, I'm albsurfer, living in Reseda, CA. We fly at the "Sepulveda Basin" belows Van Nuys airport. You can find the field on youtube.
I just put a 60" Sbach 342 into the dirt flying in gusty winds flying crazy sh*&. My 3dhs Extra 300shp had a motor box failure and went in two days ago. The motor is fine, but the airframe is done. Broken in too many places. Trying to figure out what to get next. :)
Good to see all the names in the thread.

Welcome to the site!
I grew up in In the Valley and went to Reseda High! (94). I used to play softball where you fly.
Sorry about your mishap, hope you get flying again soon!

oneeyedflyer

New to GSN!
Hello! My name is Jim and I have been involved in RC flying since the mid 80's. Some call me a hoarder of airplanes since over thirty years of the hobby I have built up too many planes and parts. I just hate selling them at such a loss. My favorite planes are 3DHS, Extreme Flight and Sebart. I fly electric, nitro and gas! From micro to giant scale!
Look forward to meeting more people who enjoy the hobby as much as I do....

njswede

150cc
Welcome to the site!
I grew up in In the Valley and went to Reseda High! (94). I used to play softball where you fly.
Sorry about your mishap, hope you get flying again soon!

Did Karate Kid still go there or had he already graduated when you started? :)

abaser

50cc
Guess its time to quit lurking. My name is Andy. I reside in central Arkansas. I'm fairly new to flying, really, but I'm starting to dabble in mild 3D. Just finished gluing the nose back on my plane after a mishap during a low harrier. It seems you don't have near the control with dual rates switched off. Anyway, I've learned a lot from lurking, but plan to get a little more active maybe.