• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Imtowman

30cc
Getting high at work ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374011645.793135.jpg
And my first venture into large scale airplanes
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374011716.859960.jpg

hubman56

New to GSN!
He everyone, I just found this site and joined today.

I started out flying 30 sized helicopters circa 1993. Got into sailplanes (on the low end side) in the late 90s. Put everything away in order to coach daughters in their sports. Got the itch for the RC hobby a couple years ago and found the scratch built foamy niche. Started flying again early this year with park jet sized planes. Discovered 3D and was hooked when I saw the various videos- wow! Now building a TH 32" Edge and 39" SBach. Expect to maiden them in early August after a upcoming business trip.

Looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing to this exciting hobby!

Mike O

alaFlash

New to GSN!
I am a retired IT salesman needing a hobby. Started with BNF micro helis, moved to BNF micro planes, and just ordered a TH 32" Crack Laser for my first ever build. I'm looking forward to it but concerned about getting it done correctly. Hope you all can help when I need it.

Jkim

50cc
Welcome! You have come to the right place for great info. If you follow the build thread on the Crack Laser you won't have any problems. Cody did a great job on the step by step.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I am a retired IT salesman needing a hobby. Started with BNF micro helis, moved to BNF micro planes, and just ordered a TH 32" Crack Laser for my first ever build. I'm looking forward to it but concerned about getting it done correctly. Hope you all can help when I need it.

Build thread-
http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?t=1367

I hope you realize you have just "puffed the 3D pipe". Only a strong intervention will keep you off the "crack" now. I had one or two missteps before getting on the "crack" but ever since it has been a great ride. That little EPP dream is going to take you, your ability and your checkbook places you never imagined! Enjoy the ride man, you're among friends and fellow addicts.

SnowDog

Welcome alaFlash, glad to meet you :D The Crack Laser is a great place to start; you'll find plenty of support and excitement around this plane, and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. Again, welcome to the site, make yourself at home. :)

Jkim

50cc
Thanks dth7! I should have posted the build thread with my welcome. My bad!

See how we all support each other. Awesome group of guys!