• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Plowboy

New to GSN!
Hi, my name is plow boy and I'm a Twistaholic.

I'm just an occasional flyer of average skill, who would love to fly more.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Welcome. There's a wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum and everyone wants to help. Just ask your questions. If someone doesn't know they will direct you to the correct thread or person.

SnowDog

Alan, you finally made it! Don't let Plow fool you guys - he is a twistaholic at heart and can huck with the best of em, and he's not afraid to get down low...I've seen video proof!

I think I've got him convinced to come to the Fort Smith FLI as well, so he can meet some more of us crazies in person!

Welcome Plow!

maxx4wd

50cc
Hey all, I'm here from Sunny and ofter windy California. I've recently been bitten by the 3D bug - I'm an intermediate pilot at best...but learning quickly. Try to fly as much as my 1 and 3 yr. old let me. I've amassed a few planes - some of which I don't have the skill to fly but that won't stop me from fixing them when I can't. Cheers and I hope to see you guys around.

Last edited by a moderator: