• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Hello I am Space Bat - AKA Chris AKA the Hitler Video Maker......

I am mad and mad about 3d and especially Extreme Flight planes....I fly as much and as often as I can

I am an electronics and electrical engineer by trade...and have worked on some amazing projects in my life.....from robotic automation in car and engine plants...to equipment testing missiles and satellites...more recently I tested the engines for the LEMV a Joint venture with Northrup Grumman to provide a new type of spy in the sky...

I am a physics and engineering geek......but can have a laugh at you and at myself :D

Stark

New to GSN!
Hello!

I've been flying RC for many years but made a break in 9 years. Last year I started again and in the beginning of this year I started to fly 3D.

I have a Sebart Katana S 30E and a Twisted Hobbys Sbach 342 32".

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveT.

100cc
Already said Welcome to you Chris, but I'll do it again glad you're here!!

And Welcome aboard Richard....We're very happy you folks are signing in by the droves!!

SteveT

SnowDog

Space Bat and Stark, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here and looking forward to more posts from you.
Space Bat, I envy you the projects you have worked on...much more exciting than the eCommerce web sites and corporate enterprise applications I normally deal with!
Stark, glad you came back to the hobby...like you I took a break (15 years) and came back about 3 years ago...also, really great picture of you hovering!

Dave checking in from Orlando.

I'm pretty dedicated to EF airframes, but like Motrolfly motors. Anybody got a problem with that?? ;)

gyro

GSN Contributor

I'm pretty dedicated to EF airframes, but like Motrolfly motors. Anybody got a problem with that?? ;)

Welcome Dave! Nearly everyone out there has personal favorites, and it just so happens that both EF and Motrolfly are site sponsors here, so you should fit in well :)

SteveT.

100cc

Well....not everybody can be perfect......:D :D :D But, no, no problem with it.... :D :D :D

And.....Happy to see you here....

SteveT

Last edited by a moderator: