• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Live south of San Antonio and I fly at Sand Hill fliers in LaVernia texas
Hi!!! From Texas

Awesome! Welcome to 3DRCForums. I was just down your way last weekend, filming some flying in New Berlin. Didn't even know there was a club in La Vernia. However I live way up north near Stone Oak

-Gary

Gary I am the guy with the edge from Aerobeez would you like me to post my unboxing and stuff?
The field is a small group of guys but would love it if you wanted to come see it and fly with us!
it is at sulphur springs road right before it hits FM775

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gary I am the guy with the edge from Aerobeez would you like me to post my unboxing and stuff?
The field is a small group of guys but would love it if you wanted to come see it and fly with us!
it is at sulphur springs road right before it hits FM775

Yes, we'd love to see the pics and build :)

I'm flying at river city field on Sunday, but would love to see the edge fly one day, maybe get some good pics.

Sounds good I will keep in touch. The airframe seems well built I am very happy with it as a entry level gas airplane!
Ray

Luv3d

70cc twin V2
Welcome NewFly. I'm sure you'll find this little corner of the world fits you just right! :)

Chris 3D'N

New to GSN!
Hello Everyone!

My name is Chris from Austin, TX; I am a member of the Austin Radio Control Association. Just celebrated my 16th birthday and will be driving soon; so look out! LOL:scaredchair:
I am thankful to have met and flown along side this sites owner "Gary"; I consider him a friend and partner. He truly cares about the hobby we all enjoy; and has reached out to many young pilots like me.
Also want to Thank Tim and Heather of "REDWING R/C" for including me as one of their Team Pilots.
I look forward to reading and posting on this site going forward.
Have fun everybody!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
hello everyone

my name is mike. i live in lansing, michigan. i have been flying rc for two years and am really interested in 3D. i have loved aircraft since i was a kid. i have a 74 inch edge (which i have yet to maiden), a 65 in vyper(still in the box), a 51 inch slick, and a 48 inch edge (also in the box still) from 3dhs, a 60 inch extra 300 from extreme flight, a 51 inch extra from aeroworks, a 19 % yak 54 from pilot, a 50 inch edge from great planes, and a carbon z yak from e-flite. i have a spektrum dx8. i'm still struggling with 3d. i'm not sure how i found the 3drc forum, but i'm so glad i did. i've learned a lot already from this forum. i also appreciate that the posts i've read are helpful and respectful to noobs like myself. from reading your posts, it amazes me to see how much i still have to learn.
thank you in advance for your help,
mike aka hopper