• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

SnowDog

New member, but been flyin' 3dhs and others for about 4 yrs. now. Long time member on RCG/RCU. Just found out from Ryan M about the this forum and the "big sale" tonight, so I thought I would sign in and say hi to all the 3dhs bros! Look like a great forum full of info! Thanks Ryan M for pointing me in the right direction, Dale

Been flying a little over two years. Have a 42" slick, Newly aquired 71" slick and a AW Pitts Python Gasser along with numerous slimers I rarely fly any more. By no means a pro at 3d'ing but am rapidly progressing.:thumbup:

Hi all, Boomhauer here from Arkansas. I finally made it to this awesome Forum.

Welcome guys! Glad to have you here...(good luck with the 3DHS garage sale tonight).

Be sure to stick around and browse through our already growing collection of articles and other helpful information. We look forward to your participation and contribution to this site.

njswede

150cc
Welcome Boomhauer! And now I had to go look up this video:

[video=youtube;2GGA1a4nyVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GGA1a4nyVs&feature=related[/video]

p.b.

30cc
hi i am p.b. from Kentucky. i have a lot of 3dhs planes. i have 2 ef planes. i am addicted to 3d flying. P.B.

SnowDog

Hey there pb...good to see you here...didn't you win a big Slick at the Midwest FLI back in June? Hope you enjoy your time on this site!

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
It looks like checking in here is customary so I don't want to beak any rules. :)

For those that listen to TheCrashCast, you know my story and my background in RC, but I'll summarize a little here for those that are podcast challenged like I was until just a couple months ago.

I started in RC back in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. I took a small break for about 8 months because I got burnt out on it and had to take a break. I really enjoy the sport of RC and I try to do my best to promote model aviation. I even took a spin at heading up the AMA Leader Members as the chair person, and really enjoyed working with the great folks at AMA, I had to drop out for personal reasons. Now I am focusing on the WAA-08 adventure and the building clinics I am hosting on another forum. I really like to build and actually prefer to build more than fly, but am trying to improve my skils by getting my first true 3D plane which I will be doing a build thread on this forum shortly.

Speaking of other forums, my username is much longer on the other ones and starts with a "M". I wanted to use my first name over there, but it was taken by another Frank way back in 2001 and hasn't been used since 2002 I believe. But I guess they never retire usernames over there. :( And I'm not sure how much longer I'll be posting there since it looks like I have unintentionaly upset the new mod there and may be on borrowed time. Another :(

But I am glad to be here because I believe promoting model aviation is important and we cannot share too much information about out sport. Thanks again for making this forum and I hope I can help out and be a productive member.

Frank

SteveT.

100cc
It looks like checking in here is customary so I don't want to beak any rules. :)

For those that listen to TheCrashCast, you know my story and my background in RC, but I'll summarize a little here for those that are podcast challenged like I was until just a couple months ago.

I started in RC back in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. I took a small break for about 8 months because I got burnt out on it and had to take a break. I really enjoy the sport of RC and I try to do my best to promote model aviation. I even took a spin at heading up the AMA Leader Members as the chair person, and really enjoyed working with the great folks at AMA, I had to drop out for personal reasons. Now I am focusing on the WAA-08 adventure and the building clinics I am hosting on another forum. I really like to build and actually prefer to build more than fly, but am trying to improve my skils by getting my first true 3D plane which I will be doing a build thread on this forum shortly.

Speaking of other forums, my username is much longer on the other ones and starts with a "M". I wanted to use my first name over there, but it was taken by another Frank way back in 2001 and hasn't been used since 2002 I believe. But I guess they never retire usernames over there. :( And I'm not sure how much longer I'll be posting there since it looks like I have unintentionaly upset the new mod there and may be on borrowed time. Another :(

But I am glad to be here because I believe promoting model aviation is important and we cannot share too much information about out sport. Thanks again for making this forum and I hope I can help out and be a productive member.

Frank

Welcome to 3DRCForums Frank.... you didn't "have" to check in here.....no rule about it, just nice that people do, so we know a little about our members....

SteveT

gyro

GSN Contributor

Frank

I want to personally welcome you again, and thank you for your contributions to this community. I think you'll find that helping others and providing encouragement to them is an approach both welcomed and appreciated here.

And now that I know who you are... I especially appreciate you joining us here.

-Gary