• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
suds here (aka rob). Located in the indianapolis metro area and flying at indywestrc.org. Started flying last summer and my newes additions to the fleet are an fms edge 540 to start the year and now a 64" extreme flight mxs this past week that saw it's maiden this past thursday. Don't have any full 3d flyers at the club currently, if there are any solid 3d'ers in the indy area that would be willing to teach me some tricks, please drop me a line.

Cheers,
suds
View attachment 24580
View attachment 24581

Welcome man and that EF MXS plane is awesome! Anyone from indiana out there? I know there is!

Suds

50cc
Welcome man and that EF MXS plane is awesome! Anyone from indiana out there? I know there is!

Thanks for the kind welcome 3DMIKE.

Got a couple of flights in last evening before dusk. Go the flat spin working pretty well, almost pulled off a negative pop top and had some fun on with the knife edge (just a little coupling toward the canopy).

Hope to meet up with some experienced 3Ders in the Indianapolis area this summer.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Welcome [MENTION=3218]Suds[/MENTION]. I hope you are able to meet up with some 3d pilots like you want. In the mean time take a look in the 3dpedia section of the site. There are lots of write-ups for tricks and how to do them. Many of them also have video tutorials.

Good luck!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks for the kind welcome 3DMIKE.

Got a couple of flights in last evening before dusk. Go the flat spin working pretty well, almost pulled off a negative pop top and had some fun on with the knife edge (just a little coupling toward the canopy).

Hope to meet up with some experienced 3Ders in the Indianapolis area this summer.

Suds, [MENTION=86]split_s[/MENTION] might be near by?

Suds

50cc
Suds, [MENTION=86]split_s[/MENTION] might be near by?

Unfortunately [MENTION=86]split_s[/MENTION] is over 2 hours away. There is bound to be someone in the Indianapolis metro area on this site, I just haven't been able to find them yet.

Perhaps [MENTION=2305]chrisisnew@3d[/MENTION]

chrisisnew@3d

New to GSN!
I would love to meet up and fly. I don't have any 3d planes right now. But there is a group of people I fly with we have all different types of planes. I live on the Westside of indpls. But we meet 1 or 2 times a week to fly in the greenwood are if interested

gyro

GSN Contributor
Unfortunately [MENTION=86]split_s[/MENTION] is over 2 hours away. There is bound to be someone in the Indianapolis metro area on this site, I just haven't been able to find them yet.

Perhaps [MENTION=2305]chrisisnew@3d[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2299]racin06[/MENTION] is in Indy....

Iskandar3D

New to GSN!
Hi..,

I'm Iskandar3D., a.k.a. WKN5144
from Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia.

Have been poisoned with this Flying RC since mid 2009.

Nice knowing all 3D RC pilots around the globe.

http://www.facebook.com/wkn5144
25903_1383785644998_3887470_n.jpg