• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New GSN T-shirt thread

BalsaDust

Bartman;18621 wrote: Pricing will probably be the same as the first batch, $23 shipped in the US. I have to investigate international shipping charges, AU and NZ are as much for shipping as it is for the shirt. Shipping is also expensive for other places as well so I'm going to have to wrap my head around that and get the costs figured out before committing to a price.

XXL and XXXL will be a bit more.

Bart!

Hey Bart a buddy of mine I work with does custom t shirts and him and I worked together making some shirts for some guys on the probro site. Ended up shipping two shirts to Australia and two to Brazil. It was about $25 to ship. This is the shirt we did.

18718=12551-image.jpg
18718=12551-image.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
THanks guys, I'm waiting to hear back from the shop that is making the next batch. I'll post a link to the ordering page as soon as we're ready to go.

Bart

SleepyC

150cc
OK guys, opposite of the last time.. ADD your order to this and put it as NEW total:

So Current Total:

S--0

M--1

L--3

XL--8

XXL--5

XXXL--0

XXXXL--0