• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New airplane hauler

camss69

70cc twin V2
I have a 2015 Toyota 4Runner, my 35% fits no problem but I have to take the stabs off. I also have room for 2 passengers. I fold down the left side and middle of the second row seats. The right side is open to a passenger and then the front passenger seat is open. The rudder is about a foot from the dashboard.

22MPG on the freeway and about 16 around town.

I had a 2014 Dodge cargo van (the minivan one) it had a v6 with the 6 speed and it hauled the mail! It was actually fun to drive. It had a steel plate mounted in the back to mount racks to but I was thinking it would make an awesome dedicated plane hauler, tons of room and it got 24+ MPG. I needed something that also hauled people though.. If you got one with the stow and go seats I'm sure it would work.

Last edited:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
The Stow-N -Go seats in the newer Caravans and Town & Country's are a great feature. Flat floor when you need it or just pop up the seats for passengers.