• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

"NEW" 125GX 125cc Twin-Cylinder Gas Engine

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I have owned one Evolution 30cc engine and all I can say it is the strongest engine I have owned in that class. Had it for 4 years I think until it came to a sudden end but up until then it was very impressive engine.

Have an evo 80 havent run it yet also have the 10cc not happy with that i have a da85 and a zdz80rv and the zdz runs like a 70 as far as power all those people talk how great zdz is defiantly never owned the da but my point here is im hoping for better results with the evo80 than what im getting from zdz

Why bring up this engine its discontinued like all the other stuff from horizon they want you to buy there latest overpriced Styrofoam junk

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Why bring up this engine its discontinued like all the other stuff from horizon they want you to buy there latest overpriced Styrofoam junk

That is one thing I have to agree with you is that discontinue stuff very quickly. It is becoming a point with me that I will try not to buy from them because if I need help or parts down the road it is no longer available, and that has happened to me several times now.