• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MVVS Thread

50cc
Have new 116np in the mail. The ignition uses 3cell Lipol for 11.1, how big of battery are people running?

Will be using mvvs pipes.

Dan crash O

New to GSN!
I just ordered a MVVS 116 np from pro-rc and wondering if anyone has done tuned pipe testing??? I thought i read somewhere as well that the cylinder comes with a linning to force break in, wondering how long it takes to run it in? (most of my engines go straight to the plane, no test stands)

50cc
Have mvvs headers and pipes with mine, but wife in bad health, so no time to run , will post as I get to it.

Tom

Dan crash O

New to GSN!
Thanks Tom, best wishes to your family. Hope everything turns out ok.

I am going to put on pro-rc tuned pipes, I will do some break in and testing then we can compare notes. I will probably have some numbers in a month. Engine should be here in two weeks

Dan crash O;20148 wrote: I just ordered a MVVS 116 np from pro-rc ....
whoa! When did ProRC become an MVVS dealer? Will they be carrying the full line of mufflers, headers and parts too? This could be very good to have a Canadian MVVS dealer. It's been a LONG time since we had one.

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
I run for years now a simple 3 cell lion Fromeco or any other brand of Lion. 2600 mAh last for ever with my 175NP.

Don't forget to change your spark plugs after every 30-35 Gal.

50cc
Been doing run- in, ten minutes at a time.
engin-test10001.JPG