• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MKS Servos

IKE

50cc
I have been using MKS HV 777 servos for a few years now and love how fast, smooth and powerful they are. They are also waterproof just like the 1210's as seen in video.

Last edited:

IKE

50cc
Taiwan motors not china. Check it out on the web site. MKS Servos USA and no i don't get paid.

Last edited:

camss69

70cc twin V2
I searched for threads on the HV777 and only found a couple. If it was a long thread I'd like to read it.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yes, i found it over there. Some good comments on the servo and I really liked the facebook video. Makes me rethink my servo possibilities for my 3.1m Sukhoi.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have been using MKS HV 777 servos for a few years now and love how fast, smooth and powerful they are. They are also waterproof just like the 1210's as seen in video.

They should leave that servo in the mud for several days rotating. That would end any questions.