• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Michiganders Unite!

HornetNZ

50cc
Hey all,

Nikolei here. President of Kent Radio Aeromodelers in Grand Rapids, MI. Been flying over 15 years, but much of that was very casual during college years. Now that I have a house and career, my hangar has multiplied like rabbits! :D Just now getting into the low end of giant scale with a GMP GeeBee R3 30cc on the build table, and a 92" AJ Laser 230z w/ da70 hopefully coming this winter. My current 'big bird' is a 72" Flyboy Models Edge 540 w/ OS 160, with which I'm competing with in IMAC Sportsman.

I'm a web developer by trade, which has recently allowed me to help West Michigan Park Flyers (www.wmparkflyers.com), AMA District 7 (www.amadistrictvii.org), and AJ Aircraft (www.aj-aircraft.com). Love it when my career and hobby get to mingle!!

Anyone else from michigan, shout out!

1270=334-2014-07-19 14.56.51.jpg
1270=334-2014-07-19 14.56.51.jpg