• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale MattyMatt's Exclusiv Modellbau 50% Challenger II

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I've got to stop visiting this thread. The plane is looking so good, it makes me want to build one. The only problem with that is the fact that it's WAY ABOVE my building skill level.......:frown:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I joined this site just a few days ago and just finished going thru this thread. You are doing some fantastic building, I love it.
I just finished the EMHW Pitts for myself and currently building one for another fella. I have the 2.2 Challenger II in a box waiting it's turn, which will be in the Bulldog II scheme. Seeing how you built the engine mount makes me want to try one, with an opening cowl it would be so cool and just add to the awe of these planes. Can't wait to see some more.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Matt, I really like that oil catch, have you ran the engine with it? I need to do one for the same reason, thanks!

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
Matt, I really like that oil catch, have you ran the engine with it? I need to do one for the same reason, thanks!

Yes, and it works perfectly. There is dental gauze in the bottle, and 3/16" holes drilled in the cap to let the air out.

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
A few pics of the vinyl going on.

image.jpg
image.jpg