• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted Looking for 35% Stabs

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
These stabs w/elevators are from my old 3DHS 35% Extra 330SC. They use double CF spars and use 5/" diameter tubes. I do NOT have the tubes.

They are in very good shape structurally. Covering is good but has some scuffs here and there. No dents. Hinges are Robart style and not sloppy Servos and links are NOT included.

I was hanging onto them in case I got into another project plane, and not really thinking about selling them.....BUT if you think they would work for you, make me an offer.
20170114_140148.jpg

20170114_140103.jpg

20170114_140520.jpg

Dwight

New to GSN!
Hello All
I am in need of a pair of 35% Stabs prefer Edge or Extra but not being picky here now i am talking stabs and elevators brand does not matter oh almost forgot tubes also if possible.

Thank You Everyone

M
brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
ike
Mike, I have a 2 set's off of a 35% Pilot yak but only one tube also a set off an old Edge 540t no tube.
how about wing's? I have two set's for a 35% Pilot yak w/some damage and no tubes. If these are what you are
looking for make offer.
D