• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Look what was under the tree for me!

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
I can not open it until wednesday, However I got a LG 42 LN5300 TV. It will be replacing my worn out no name 26'' TV. And a 2014 Fly low girl calender.

dskuro95

100cc
Falcon CF 23x8 W prop Falcon 4" Spinner for my 89 slick!. Possibility of a 57" extra as well. GO Pro 3+ which will not be used on my 350QX until the issues have been solved, but it will for sure be used for pictures and snowboarding. My brother is also getting a Crack Turbo Beaver.

njswede

150cc
Not technically under the tree, but I spoke to Santa and according to him there's a DA-50 and a AeroBeez 88" Slick v2 on his sleigh en route to me. Christmas joy!!!

Nothing for me under the tree just the wife and kids. My will be a couple of months late. A 104 is worth the wait!

:) ....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387827494383.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387827494383.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 227

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Christmas.... Hmmm not sure but hopefully a big hug from the kids as they unwrap theirs. :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!! Christmas came early to our house! My mother and father in law showed up today (drove 1800 miles) with a New Ford Expedition for our family!!! We are very appreciative and thankful for their generosity!

Merry Christmas to all. This has been the best one for US ever.