• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Logo poll!

Do you like the new logo better than the old one?

• Yes, the new logo is AWESOME!

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No, the old logo was better!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Can somebody post a picture of the old logo? I don't remember what it looks like, but the new one looks good. I'd just like to see the old one so I can vote honestly.

--Tom K..
Was thinking the exact same thing, but I am okay with the new

Xzuberance

New to GSN!
I like the updated one much better Gary. Will you be organizing some decals? Wouldn't mind sticking some my birds to help spread the word around, but go easy on us outside of the US in terms of pricing mate :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Didn't know it would make it up so fast!! I usually just send samples over text messages! :)

Looks great.. now i need to work on those inverted harriers!

I like the updated one much better Gary. Will you be organizing some decals? Wouldn't mind sticking some my birds to help spread the word around, but go easy on us outside of the US in terms of pricing mate :)

You reading that Josh?!?!?! /// As soon as I have some to send out... I owe you a few $$ anyway as the shipping was less then expected last time around, so I'll send you a few on me.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Ok guys, it's not even close to done, but I really couldn't contain my excitement, so I wanted to give you a bit of a preview of what I'm working on!

What do you guys think?

s8 msx 3drcf.jpg

I jumped the gun so much I'm missing a wheel pant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.