• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Logo poll!

Do you like the new logo better than the old one?

• Yes, the new logo is AWESOME!

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No, the old logo was better!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm pretty sure that I can guess the answer, but who out there likes the new logo better than the old one?

Big improvement on the site logo. What it really needs now is to ditch that white background. Alpha layered PNG file should do the trick... I could fix it after work if the admins would like.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Big improvement on the site logo. What it really needs now is to ditch that white background. Alpha layered PNG file should do the trick... I could fix it after work if the admins would like.

I was about 20 min ahead of you but that is because I got to preview the file :D The .png file is already set up and should be updated very soon.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Its ok, I came up with it on MS Word in about 15 minutes last thursday night when I bought the domain name. It gave us "something" to start with!

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I was about 20 min ahead of you but that is because I got to preview the file :D The .png file is already set up and should be updated very soon.

Didn't know it would make it up so fast!! I usually just send samples over text messages! :)

Looks great.. now i need to work on those inverted harriers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom K.

30cc
Can somebody post a picture of the old logo? I don't remember what it looks like, but the new one looks good. I'd just like to see the old one so I can vote honestly.

--Tom K..

gyro

GSN Contributor
Can somebody post a picture of the old logo? I don't remember what it looks like, but the new one looks good. I'd just like to see the old one so I can vote honestly.

--Tom K..

this is the old one logo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.