• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Laser Cutter help?

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
hey everyone-

i really dont have a plan for this, but wanted to see if there were any interested parties. I have a very very radical idea and have no way to follow through with it or how it will be done, but if there is anyone out there with a laser cutter who would be interested in donating some time to help me basically make a kit out of a plane that has never existed, shoot me a PM :D

joshgluck

100cc
hey everyone-

i really dont have a plan for this, but wanted to see if there were any interested parties. I have a very very radical idea and have no way to follow through with it or how it will be done, but if there is anyone out there with a laser cutter who would be interested in donating some time to help me basically make a kit out of a plane that has never existed, shoot me a PM :D

There are some places online that if you send them the files they will cut them for you. They will do prototyping and then full production runs. I was looking into buying a laser cutter and couldn't justify the cost

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
im definitely not going to do production runs, i just want to get a laser cut kit i guess. but ive never done a scratch build before, and im sure i dont have the skills for that. i probably dont even have the skills for a kit built. im gonna have to improve a lot of skills including covering unless i find a builder