• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Registration update!!!

Everyone please take a moment to look at the top of the page under the flyer! We have a change in the registration process for the event and will now be using rcflightdeck. Please click on the simple button to register and take 2 minutes to fill out the pilot registration. It's super fast and easy. Payment for the event is NOT required to register! Please PM me or [MENTION=712]bbrown2828[/MENTION] if you have any questions. This is an exciting announcement for us as it will be super easy now to manage each event.

Thanks Guys!!!

icon_%20peace.gif

I would like to Welcome Bobby Baker and Electric Combat as a Sponsor of the Kennett 3d Bash. If ya get a Second Check out Bobby's Web Site at http://www.electric-Combat.com. This Wild Hog planes sure are a hoot to fly when you want to take a small break from your 3d Bird, to have a little combat Fun, there should be plenty of them at the event, and we will have some time for guys to fly some combat Rounds if they would like..

amstd7

70cc twin V2
His combat planes are a blast to fly, got my first experience at Memphis Prop Busters fly in, glad
Bobby is a sponsor