• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Keep calm

:D

339=80-zvvmvm.jpg
339=80-zvvmvm.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Tseres;379 wrote: I hear there are going to be some great pictures and videos on this site.:p

Rumor has it there is some events coming like the Blackhills Huckfest, Council Bluffs Omaha DesMoines Harvest Huck and Tulsa Huck. There will be lots of pics and vids!!!

thelaw

70cc twin V2
424=86-image.jpg
424=86-image.jpg

Here's a pic of my baby! She's soon to go under the knife! She is getting her DLE55 removed and replaced with a DLE60 twin! A new cowl and windshield, she'll be airworthy!

SleepyC

150cc
I respect your authority, but do not consent to any searches.... and I was walking so the DUI test is not relivant.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Ahhh, she would not give you a DUI even if she was in law enforcement (she would already be one ahead of you anyway).

Crap, I'm going to pay for that.....

thelaw

70cc twin V2
Great to see that we are getting a full house around here!! Lots of traffic and keeping busy!!

Coming soon!! Black Hills Huckfest