• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC/ Radiowave 3.1m competition series

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Lol, ok boys.
Flight was nothing short of immaculate. Three clicks up, two clicks right and I was as comfortable and Confident in this plane as none before.
Axial rolls, plumb bob straight down lines, snaps are crisp and clean, stop where I want them to. This thing makes me look good!
I used the suggested mixes and have very little to add to them. One or two more degrees each way and itll be nailed down. Im very very HAPPY, more than words can say.
Paul took some video of the maiden and itll be posted soon. Special thanks to dave dixon, first, made this progect possible, and to Al, Kevin and Jerry , all about JTEC! And to everyone who gave support and encouragement along the way. Wow, come on IMAC season 2015.

Last edited:

IMAC FANATIC

Thanks to Matthew Morell and family for coming out and bringing sparkling cider ( champagne) and cups for the post maiden toast and to Daves mom and dad for bringing pizza and awesome airplane shaped cookies to celebrate.

Some pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 36

IMAC FANATIC

Thanks for the pics Matthew. Awesome day and thanks for the freestyle show!
And thank you Jerry, I plan on taking some of those home this year
Had to repost this one, wonde
image (3).jpg
ring how " that other place" would feel about me posting it there, hopefully get banned too. LOL​