• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC/ Radiowave 3.1m competition series

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
trying to remember just where those came from, do you mean the landing gear hold downs or the aluminum arms ? the aluminum arms were made/fabricated by Dave/ dwdixon and I. and thanks, they work very well and very sturdy.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey IMAC Fanatic,

If you're considering building the JTEC M12, I say GO FOR IT ! ! ! ! ! My buddy is finishing up one, as I type this and I cannot wait to see it this spring. My buddy has been building and flying models since the 70's and he said the kit is very well engineered. He added that the wings are stupid light, but incredibly strong. Of course, you don't have to go far to get first hand impressions of the plane. Just ask Wacobipe how he likes his..................:big-grin:

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
Hi Brian,

Blame kevin and Jerry, it's been to damn cold to go out and take good pictures. We're up in NY right now at a trade show. Sold a couple MX2 kits should start to see a build thread showing up soon.

You know we're here for you so when your ready we'll set you up.

How's that new plane flying?????

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Nice! Glad to see them selling, have a feeling those will get very popular.

Plane flies like its on a rope! 9 flights in and the trimming is 90% perfect, i love it, need to get the decals ordered and on before the big unveil at Arizona Cactus Creek IMAC next month, very verry happy wih the new plane.
You guys have the new order of ballcaps yet? Need to order myself one for the season.
Dont know just what im building next but im liking the truworthy idea, just dunno if I want to put that much time into 50cc frame but also think ill be dissatisfied with any arf also, decisions decisions.
Have fun at the show, sell, sell , sell!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp

Plane flies like its on a rope! 9 flights in and the trimming is 90% perfect, i love it, need to get the decals ordered and on before the big unveil at Arizona Cactus Creek IMAC next month, very verry happy wih the new plane.
You guys have the new order of ballcaps yet? Need to order myself one for the season.
Dont know just what im building next but im liking the truworthy idea, just dunno if I want to put that much time into 50cc frame but also think ill be dissatisfied with any arf also, decisions decisions.
Insert more campaigning for a 100cc bipe here.;)

Reactions: Jlc

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2

Well there is always the 41% Pitts 12!

WMcNabb

150cc
Well there is always the 41% Pitts 12!

Good one! I thought the exact same thing when I read Brian's post!

image.jpg

Last edited: