• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC/ Radiowave 3.1m competition series

Alky6

150cc
my wife would like this phase. Lots of "instant gratification" as all the hard planning with nothing to show is long over. LOL. Are the colors difficult to match or is there some common chart somewhere that matches up automotive paint to covering? Like the aluminum fuel system piping.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
At least you live somewhere where you don't have to freeze your tuches off to maiden one this time of year. It was 71 here yesterday and this morning it took me 20 minutes to get the ice off my truck and get it out of my icy driveway. :very_angry: Here in the Midwest you can experience every season in just a few days.

-Rick-

100cc
I like the plumbing! I like it all!!

And thanks for the color chart.

And as far as flying around here, don't think so...

Attachments

• DSCF0455.JPG
    DSCF0455.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 198

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
At least you live somewhere where you don't have to freeze your tuches off to maiden one this time of year. It was 71 here yesterday and this morning it took me 20 minutes to get the ice off my truck and get it out of my icy driveway. :very_angry: Here in the Midwest you can experience every season in just a few days.
I kinda got a lot of toush to freeze off, maybe I should head out east?! Some days wouldn't mind trading a month of 100+ degree days for a Lil snow and extra blankets.