• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport JTEC RADIOWAVE 26% Pitts Model 12

Rob
So sorry to hear about your father,I'm sure he is in a better place now. My wife lost her mother last December , so I know how hard it is to lose some one.
God Bless you !
Van

AA ron

New to GSN!
Rob,
Very well written post!! I did not know your Dad, however I have spent a lot of time with you at the field and he taught you very well. I am glad for all the great times we have had and owe all my knowledge in this hobby to you. Thank you for all your help, patience and encouragement! I'm proud to have you as a friend. As always if you need anything let me know. I read all these posts and what great people we have in this hobby! God speed SHORTY! I SALUTE you too allow me to live free. THANK YOU!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Rob,
Very well written post!! I did not know your Dad, however I have spent a lot of time with you at the field and he taught you very well. I am glad for all the great times we have had and owe all my knowledge in this hobby to you. Thank you for all your help, patience and encouragement! I'm proud to have you as a friend. As always if you need anything let me know. I read all these posts and what great people we have in this hobby! God speed SHORTY! I SALUTE you too allow me to live free. THANK YOU!
Wow! Thanks bro. I appreciate the warm and kind words regarding Dad. But seriously my friend, i haven't taught you anything that you didn't already have a natural talent for. The pleasure is all mine Aaron.

Thank you Van. And everyone else. Aaron hit the nail on the head. Great people. Great friends. Great family!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I have just caught up on the thread and wish to add my condolences on yhe loss of your Dad.

Mine passed in 09 and I still miss him every day.

Take care and remember the good times with him.
FB_IMG_1481804791960.jpg