• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport JTEC RADIOWAVE 26% Pitts Model 12

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Just caught up on the last few pages.
My sincerest condolences Stangflyer.
Don't give the planes a second thought. Give the family, and yourself, your time, love and support. May God give you his blessing's and no more load than you can carry.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Damn Rob,

I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your father. I was fortunate that I was sitting with my father when he passed as well. Like you, I was selfish wanting him to be with me, but he went to a better place peacefully. Your Dad sounded an awesome man to me and the fact that he served our country, makes him a hero to me.

This site and the friendship of all the AWESOME people like yourself helped me through some rough times last year so I'm here for ya Buddy.

May the good Lord bless you and your family in these hard times.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry to hear about your father, Praying for you and your family bud. He's probably having a splendid time rejoicing with the angles!

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
Rob,

There are never any word to make the passing of a loved one any easier. The only thing I can say is that your Dad will be with you in your heart!! I lost my Dad 30 years ago and he is always with me. Your Pop sounds like a great man as I am sure he was. Remember him always as he will always be with you!!

Al