• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

JTEC/RADIOWAVE 2.8m & 3.1m MX2

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
Kevin is finishing up 3 more kits this week. I don't know if we can start on your or not this week. I know he told you we are taking vacation next week but as soon as we get back we get it done and down to you.

Al

Al, you will not believe, my good friend Gordon, has an MX2 build thread on RC Canada! I say Good friend, but I have never met him, but he helped me with my 1st Dalton build. I have communicated many times with him in the past, and he is a real gentleman! Very meticulous and an excellent builder.

Last edited:

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
He also has a very good friend Alan on the other website. Both him and Gordon ordered the kits at the same time and have been building them together and posting on their respective forums. I think Alan is almost ready to maiden his!!