• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC 2.7m Extra 300CS

BalsaDust

Sub'd. Looks good so far.
I may have missed it but do you mind sharing the part# for the shorter mixing tips for the hysol. I would love to get some.

Alky6

150cc
Thanks and no problem! I took a pic of the packing slip from McMaster Carr. No transposition errors that way!
image.jpg

jlmold

50cc
Glad you shared the McMaster #, I only use the 6" mixing nozzzle when I have to. Too much wasted! Ordering a couple of packages of the short nozzles now. Build looks good, keep it going.

Alky6

150cc
OK. Back at it. Had to fix the temporary build table and turn it into the final one. I had about a 1/16" belly in the middle. That is fixed and now it is flat, flat, flat with no twists. Got the motor box glued to the fuse top plate and then the fuse sides glued up. Used heavy aluminum straight edges to keep the top of the fuse sides aligned with the top fuse plate. Bonus of using a sacraficial piece of 5/8" gypsum for the top is using pins! Also added some extra plywood for the rudder servo screws. Going push-pull with a single servo

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg