• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

JR 921 receivers

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Can you post pics of the Rx and the remote Rx's. Something sounds fishy.

If we can't figure it out here, I will PM you my address and I will take a look at it. I've got an 11X here on DSM2.
Thanks. After I couldn't get it to work, I put it back in the box while I was working on the P-51 project. Now it's time to install the receiver and try again to get it to work. I'll follow everyone's advice and I'll post my results.

Just a friendly reminder, the lighter colored wire of your servo extensions and servo ends are the signal. Futaba actually does something right, except for that blasted key on their plugs. Positive and negative are a given. :)

Sometimes you can plug a "Universal" plug in a JR, Hitec and Airtronics Rx. It is a super tight fit, but you can do it. Then if that is the scenario, your servos will not work at all. I've done it, we all have done it, and there is no shame in making a mistake. Its all about learning. :)

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Can you post pics of the Rx and the remote Rx's. Something sounds fishy.

If we can't figure it out here, I will PM you my address and I will take a look at it. I've got an 11X here on DSM2.

Hey, Bunky:
If it weren't for my consistency, I'd be really embarrassed. Hitec servos will plug into a JR receiver either way. Why is it when we have a 50-50 chance of getting something right we get it wrong 90% of the time??

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Thanks. I started working on it again because I wanted to cycle my electric retracts. The leads aren't long enough to reach the controller. ahhh!
Oh,well. one at a time is better than nothing.

Hey, Bunky:
If it weren't for my consistency, I'd be really embarrassed. Hitec servos will plug into a JR receiver either way. Why is it when we have a 50-50 chance of getting something right we get it wrong 90% of the time??
You got it driver. Easier 1 way vs the other. If they go in hard, it is probably El wrongo. :) JR and Hitec use the same servo end plug. ;) It is universal. It will fit in a Futaba Rx as well. Just that Futaba servos won't fit in the JR, Hitec or ATX Rx without shaving off the little key on the servo plug.

If we don't make mistakes, we don't learn anything.

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
You got it driver. Easier 1 way vs the other. If they go in hard, it is probably El wrongo. :) JR and Hitec use the same servo end plug. ;) It is universal. It will fit in a Futaba Rx as well. Just that Futaba servos won't fit in the JR, Hitec or ATX Rx without shaving off the little key on the servo plug.

If we don't make mistakes, we don't learn anything.

I should be a freakin genius!