• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall Official Coverage 2017

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
LOTS MORE COMING! This is a few more out of almost 3k!

I have videos as well, just have to load them up

Attachments

• N1 - Copy.jpg
    N1 - Copy.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 509
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 492
  • n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 469
  • n4.jpg
    n4.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 475
  • n6.jpg
    n6.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 490
  • n8.jpg
    n8.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 442
  • n9.jpg
    n9.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 455
  • n11.jpg
    n11.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 497
  • n12.jpg
    n12.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 474
  • n13.jpg
    n13.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 450
Well, we made the trek and managed to get some video organized into a 5 minute Joe Nall epic summary sort of thing.

I hope you enjoy the Fun, Fellowship and Hospitality of Triple Tree someday if you already have not.

It is a beautiful place with great people and there is just tons of awesomeness going on. You gotta see it to believe it.

Get your 5 minutes worth of popcorn ready cuz here we go... I made this video for you.

Y'All take care and God bless y'all

Thanks to Karen Schaffer for the pic of my plane on the thumbnail for the vid too... Great shot

By the way - Nice meeting you Dan. Saw Spats and a few other GSNers around on the 3D line as well.

Got to the gig a little later than our normal but you know what they say...

Rolling Circle :way_to_go:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, we made the trek and managed to get some video organized into a 5 minute Joe Nall epic summary sort of thing.

I hope you enjoy the Fun, Fellowship and Hospitality of Triple Tree someday if you already have not.

It is a beautiful place with great people and there is just tons of awesomeness going on. You gotta see it to believe it.

Get your 5 minutes worth of popcorn ready cuz here we go... I made this video for you.

Y'All take care and God bless y'all

Thanks to Karen Schaffer for the pic of my plane on the thumbnail for the vid too... Great shot

By the way - Nice meeting you Dan. Saw Spats and a few other GSNers around on the 3D line as well.

Got to the gig a little later than our normal but you know what they say...

Rolling Circle :way_to_go:
You had me hooked when the Allman Brothers started playing.:big_yes:

Thanks Mike. Kind words bro.

And thanks JetPainter, Gregg Allman dies and I'm making a video at the time... it became a tribute of sorts. The song sorta worked for a Nall vid in my mind because we all travel quite a bit in order to do what we like to do, ya know?

Thanks guys... I've been doing one of these every year. I didn't think I was going to make it to Nall, but, at the last minute just hooked up the truck to the trailer, threw a bunch of stuff in it and started driving Thursday morning before she slipped away. 6 years straight now... Can't miss a Joe Nall man :cheers: