• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Jersey Modeler fuel system leaking

I have owned this JM electric fuel system for two years. Now I have a small leak that has caused the glue to the fuel pump assembly and tank to fail. It looks to me that the leak is between the electric motor and the fuel pump.

My last JM system didn't last that long either and this new issue will not be covered under warranty.

Repair? I was thinking of buying a Secraft fuel pump, any comments?
Repair with JM or the one Abell Hobbies sells?

Thanks for your input!

20141005_100351.jpg20141008_114701.jpg20141008_114648.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have owned this JM electric fuel system for two years. Now I have a small leak that has caused the glue to the fuel pump assembly and tank to fail. It looks to me that the leak is between the electric motor and the fuel pump.

My last JM system did last that long either and this new issue will not be covered under warranty.

Repair? I was thinking of buying a Secraft fuel pump, any comments?
Repair with JM or the one Abell Hobbies sells?

Thanks for your input!

View attachment 30737View attachment 30738View attachment 30739

I use a secraft fuel pump on my old jersey modeler can. I just removed the hand pump, and kept all the fittings.

I got my pump from [MENTION=388]Aztech Aeromodels[/MENTION]

Guys really need help on this one, a neighbor gave me a OS 61 sf it's a old engine but has never been used, he didn't have me the muffler so I have to buy it but obviously nobody sells the sf muffler. My question is if I can use the OS 61 FX

Thank you so much!