Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Idiot Boy Builds an Old School World Engines Robin Hood 99 Kit

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by pawnshopmike, Feb 21, 2017.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Coming right along. Won't be long an' ya will be hangin' it from the prop. LOL... Looks great Mike.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  2. Thanks bro.:way_to_go:

stangflyer likes this.
  3. Baby steps tonight.
    Got the tail servos mounted and covered half the rudder.

49dimes and Jetpainter like this.
  4. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

That's it.....Nice and easy.....Don't rush it......Throw down some more IPA's if you have to......Don't listen to Rob......Your shooting for my birthday as a completion date you know.....

I might have some coin riding on this........Your doing just fine......

Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Getting to the end and it is orange my favourite colour. Do you think it will be done this flying season.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  6. I sure hope so.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  7. Well,
    Worked on yard work till almost dark. So not much time in the shop tonight. But I did manage to cover the other half of the rudder. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow night to hinge it.

Snoopy1, 49dimes and Jetpainter like this.
  8. This baby has a full set of tail feathers now.

image.jpg

AKNick, 49dimes, Snoopy1 and 4 others like this.
  9. AKNick, 49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  10. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

pawnshopmike likes this.