• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ice Storm in Michigan

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I was planning on working all weekend. It was raining and pretty bad out last night. Interesting morning here. Ice storm! Trees snapping and no power. Shop is closed. Hope the power comes on soon as it is kinda cold! Not a big deal just a little boring as it limits what we can do. Have to figure out how to make some coffe and fire up th bbq grill to make breakfast. Should be a fun day. I still have internet on the phone! :peace:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I was planning on working all weekend. It was raining and pretty bad out last night. Interesting morning here. Ice storm! Trees snapping and no power. Shop is closed. Hope the power comes on soon as it is kinda cold! Not a big deal just a little boring as it limits what we can do. Have to figure out how to make some coffe and fire up th bbq grill to make breakfast. Should be a fun day. I still have internet on the phone! :peace:

Hope you guys can stay warm and get power back soon!

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I can walk out on the porch and it sounds like gun shots. Large trees falling everywhere! I will upload pics when I can

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
We have a generator going. Just enough for heat and the tv. No water, stove etc. About 300,000 without power. Could be a week. There are many much worse off than us. But it really stinks at Christmas time. Wish everyone the best!