• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I JUST GOT TO HAVE THAT!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
You know how those electric toothbrushes charge just by putting it back in the stand.....no wire connectors. I'd like a module that I could wire into my trailer that would charge batteries that are inside the trailer. Always ready to rock n roll.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Wireless servoes.
An in flight adjustable pitch prop that doesn't weigh ten lbs.
Color shifting covering, so I don't have to decide on only ONE scheme ! Lol
Ah k.... I remember color changing cars back when my son was small. I thought they were the coolest thing. Soooooo.....color shifting covering? Dude....that would be the cats meow. I llllliiiiike it.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
A tiny nuclear reactor that has half the weight of a conventional lithium pack but can provide twice the power and will never run out of fuel.
:laughing:Oh the FAA, CIA, HD, FBI, and all those other "initialed" entities would LOOOOVE you. Hee hee.... good...na, scratch that...."GREAT" idea.

How about an extremely accurate GPS and autopilot system that creates an effective hard deck and flying area. You draw your boundaries on a map on your tablet and set it to maintain a minimum elevation of say 10 feet and the plane would automatically correct any pilot incorrectly pointing the plane at the pitts, or even bring the plane back to do a slow circle in the middle of the flying field if something happened to the radio connection.
We are getting so close to that it’s not even funny. With just a little more software the UAS / ASX / SAFE / PA, etc. technology has everything required to fly nearly perfect wind-corrected sequences hands-off! It could certainly implement a hard deck. Inside of 5 years, I predict a new pilot will be able to come to the field FOR THE FIRST TIME, hit the “fly like QQ” button, step back and watch the most perfect harrier rolls imaginable. Your (and my) hard-won skills may soon be devalued considerably, my friend. Do I sound like a Luddite? Hope not, but I am afraid the robots will change our hobby and maybe not for the better.

LOL! @Hoosier06 You got to burn some gas to get that button to work right.
You are right about burning more gas. It would help a bit. But I think I might be to old to learn. It's a thumb-brain connection problem, the neuron-synapsis thing. Something happens to that when you get older.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Awe. Go ahead and admit it. As we age we get stupid! Wiser.....Yes.....So we can recognize our stupidity.

Another thing that good ol' age brings is.....Stubborn personality. So be persistent with that button!

Now I am not calling you stupid......Just old. lol

BTW I am no spring chicken either!.........Just chicken:dancing-chicken:.

Now that you are well offended and recognize that we are a highly quantified group of FOG's. HAVE FUN!!!!

I much rather be old and stupid, having fun, than dead and buried! Can't hover a plane or eat a cheeseburger when your dead!:frown: