• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How to assemble your Biplane before flight.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i had a Cessna 120 for a little over a year with a group of four other guys. it was polished too and only one guy was really jazzed about keeping it polished. needless to say it wasn't me but he sure kept it looking nice!

Bipeguy03

150cc
i was wondering what makes it possible for a guy to say, "We've got a D-VII now, time to look for a D-VIII"!

i'd be happy with a 150hp S1-C, heck I'd be happy with a Luscombe 8A, parked in the grass somewhere!

Bart I dig your taste in airplanes!!

Here is my dad's 1940 8C Deluxe, only a few hundred of these were made! It is waiting on work to slow down so we can paint it.

dads luscombe.jpg
dads luscombe 2.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
We also have another '46 8A that is in the middle of a 100% restoration. Every single piece of aluminum has been taken off, cleaned, etch primed, and re-fit.

My family are Luscombe nuts, we have 2 right now and have had 5 total.. Plus we are always looking for more projects, just our way of preserving one of history's lesser known awesome airplanes :)