• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hopper and Gonzo's snowday

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
We got out to during the incoming snow storm yesterday afternoon. It was the maiden flight of shopper's new West Michigan parflyers Mcfoamy.
10 MPH wind and pretty heavy snow. It was a good time with lots of laughs. We stayed out for about 30 min. BRRRRRR! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
[video=youtube;7IEHt8I-3h0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IEHt8I-3h0[/video]

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
I have a custom McFoamy…as you can see in the video, i can make it disappear. Abra cadabra. I can tell I'm going to have fun with this plane. Kudos to Greg and Barb at West Michigan Park Flyers. Great people to do business with. The airframe is made in Michigan. Thanks to [MENTION=2280]Dr. Gonzo[/MENTION] for talking me into getting one. Looking forward to working on 3d. Hopefully I'll be dragging wingtips by the end of summer like Dr.G

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
It was a great session for sure. It might have been better without the numb thumb and uncontrollable shivering at the end! The foamy's sure are a great thing to have. Flying in places and in weather you could not otherwise. You can't hardy hurt 'em!