• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hold onto your InterLink-X Controller!!! The new RealFlight is here! X changes everything!

GSNadmin

Staff member

Full features, flawless physics, and total control RealFlight has more than ever before. The supreme physics which have always drawn pilots to RealFlight are back and further improved with upgraded graphics, driven by UNIGINE. Fly through a world detailed down to the last blade of grass, and do it effortlessly. Accessing RealFlight is easier than ever. An intuitive interface gets you up and flying in moments. Once you’re in, the unbounded flying sites—especially the 8 million acre Sierra Nevada site—will astound and draw you in with their detail. Numerous fan-favorite sites are remastered. Plus, over fifty new aircraft, detailed to the panel lines and rivets, await your every command. RF-X Features ■ Unparalleled physics make RealFlight the #1 RC flight simulator on the market ■ Simple, intuitive interface—zero learning curve, zero hassle ■ Unprecedented, immersive graphics driven by UNIGINE ■ Hone your drone flying with the most advanced simulations offered by RealFlight ever ■ Real-life flying locales like Wasserkuppe in Germany and the Castle in Calahorra ■ An experience as rich as real life—trees in all shades and shapes, humidity haze, sunlight glare and night time flight ■ Fly without boundaries in the Sierra Nevada—8 million acres of soaring ■ Hone your FPV flying skills with intricate drone race courses as detailed as being at the field ■ Remastered flying sites like Joe’s Garage bring nostalgic locales to new life ■ Tier-system game-like challenges to refine your GPMZ4540 RealFlight Software and Interlink Elite $179.99 flying skills

GSNadmin

Staff member
I installed it on a newer computer made for gaming and ran like crap not smooth , delay in reaction, I turned down all the graphic options and still was un-flyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk