• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hi from Saskatchewan

E

Eye Can't Fly

Although the Province (in Western Canada) I live in is a mouthful to say for a lot of my neighbors to the South of the 49th, we have the common goal of flight. There are only two seasons up my way, winter and not winter!:D Tough RC pilots fly in the winter, I can't stand anything colder than 10 below F for flyin'.

I started flying IMAC this year. Old equipment has been a factor in my urge to compete.

So high Y'all from Saskatchewan.:)

E

Eye Can't Fly

Its not too bad if its bright and not too breezy! Always remember tough theres a fine line between tough and stupid.:eek:

SleepyC

150cc
Oh Hey, take off ya hoser!

I got a sweet toque and been known to pound a few Fat TUG IPA's.

WELCOME!

E

Eye Can't Fly

SleepyC;1976 wrote: Oh Hey, take off ya hoser!

I got a sweet toque and been known to pound a few Fat TUG IPA's.

WELCOME!

The drink of winter(8 months) fliers is CC (Canadian Club Whiskey), I had to stop alcohol usage years ago, your welcome to have my portion Sleepy!!!:)

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
Eye Can't Fly;1974 wrote: Its not too bad if its bright and not too breezy! Always remember tough theres a fine line between tough and stupid.:eek:

Yeah...I tend to drift to the later but I am okay wid it.

-Rick-

100cc
Hey Brent, glad to see you made it!!!

The Yak flew like a dream today, time to celebrate with some good canuck beer!!